Friday, June 26, 2015

LAS VEGAS NIGHT OUT

 
Hi everyone!
 
I hope you are doing great!
 
I´ve been pretty busy lately getting things done for my new job and it was impossible keeping up with the blog.
 
Few days ago, I got an email from Vegas.com offering me a challenge. They told me they are looking for an ultimate Vegas Outfit. They would like to see my take on a day at one of the premier Las Vegas hotels and express my own creative vision for Las Vegas style.
 
I´ve been in Vegas and I know exactly what they were talking about. So I accepted and thought, what would I wear if I had lunch at Lemongrass in the Aria, or dinner at the Lago next to Bellagio Fountains, or a night out at the Voodoo Rooftop Nightclub at the Rio? And this is the outfit I put together for the challenge. This is my #UltimateVegasOutfit.
 
I´m wearing top crop in black from Guess, a striped pencil skirt from Express, clutch from Deux Lux and shoes from Aldo.
 
Hola a tod@s!
 
Espero que estéis bien!
 
He estado bastante liada últimamente haciendo cosas de mi nuevo trabajo y me ha sido imposible mantenerme al día con el blog.
 
Hace unos días, recibí un email  de Vegas.com en el que se me ofrecía un desafío, por llamarlo de alguna manera. 
La chica que me contactó me dijo que habían visto mi blog y  me proponían publicar un estilismo que representara la esencia  y el estilo de las Vegas como si estuviera en cualquiera de los principales hoteles tanto cenando en sus restaurantes, como de fiesta es sus mejores nightclubs ya que estaban buscando el "Ultimate Vegas Outfit".
 
He estado en Las Vegas y sabía perfectamente de lo que me hablaban así que acepte y pensé, que me pondría si fuera a comer a Lemongrass en el hotel Aria, o a cenar a The Lago junto a la fuente de Bellagio, o si saliera de fiesta a Voodoo Rooftop Nightclub en el hotel Rio? Y que este es el outfit que he escogido para este desafío. Este es mi #UltimateVegasOutfit
 
Llevo top negro de Guess, falda lápiz de rayas de Express, clutch de Deux Lux y zapatos de Aldo.
 
 
 

 
And this is my advice in case the long hair bothers you during the day/night, specially now in summertime. Take always with you 3 black ponytail hair bands. Do a high ponytail, then attach the other 2 hair bands along the ponytail. You will create a chic look and the hair won´t bother you anymore ;)
 
Y un truco por si os molesta el pelo suelto a lo largo del día/noche especialmente ahora en verano. Llevad siempre 3 gomas del pelo muy finas y de color negro. Haceros una coleta alta y poned las otras dos restantes a lo largo de la coleta. Creareis un look chic y el pelo ya no os molestará más.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment